Funny Talking Animals!!!!

Monday 18 March 2013

The Day the Dragon came to Our School

One day Bob, Fred, CD and I went into the Garden of Eden to have a look at the native trees. When we had walked half way down, CD said "Look, I found something shiny!" We all went to have a look. When I had a look close up, it looked like a chicken's egg. Bob said, "We should hatch it so we can have pet chickens in the classroom." Fred agreed and so did CD. But I said "No, because what happens if it's a dragon's egg?" But they did'nt listen, so Fred picked up the egg and started walking back to the classroom. When we got to the classroom, Greg started hatching it. I said to Greg "You're brave!" When he hatched it, it was a dragon. The dragon looked like a fat elephant with sharp teeth and with red spikes on his back and big blue eyes. I was so scared that I ran out the door. The dragon started to burn the classroom down. I was trying to think of a plan to kill the dragon. I went to tell CD to distract the dragon. He said, "Why?" Then I said, "I need to buy some time." Then he agreed, so I quickly ran to the staff room and got a knife. When I got back to the classroom, I snuck up behind him. Then I jumped up and stabbed him in the back and we all shouted out "YES YES!!!!!" I killed the dragon and the school is saved. "Yippee! Now let's go home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment