Funny Talking Animals!!!!

Wednesday 27 March 2013

The day the dragon came to botany downs school JG

I'll tell you all a story, it's true I guarantee, about a fearless dragon that flew to Botany Downs. Some people don't believe me, but I say what's not to believe? Well, I'll tell you all about it and you decide if you believe it or not. It takes place at a glorious school called Botany Downs School. It happened on an astonishing day when the birds were chirping, singing and laughing. The children were quietly working. If you glanced at the children every minute, they would stare up at the clock. Tick, tock, tick, tock would go the clock, and the children were waiting eagerly for morning tea. Just before the bell went an enormous shadow crept past. All the children glanced out the window. There was not a cloud or bird in the sky - they were probably petrified of the massive, grey shadow. "THUD" The gigantic creature flew from the sky and plonked himself right in the middle of the court. The children stared in amazement. I was ecstatic and speechless. It was a fearless, lethal, fire breathing dragon. I eagerly rushed outside.There I was, face to face with an enormous dragon. I was petrified. I pulled out a tree with my muscular powers and I fought the dragon with my tree and the dragon fought back with its claw that was the size of our swimming pool. I jumped on top of the dragon and started wacking him on the head. I climbed into his mouth and stuck the tree in it so it could not breath out any more fire. I jumped back down. I squeezed my hand under the dragon and tossed him back into his cave. That was the end of the dragon that came to Botany Downs Primary School. You decide if you believe it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment