Funny Talking Animals!!!!

Wednesday 27 March 2013

The day the dragon came to Botany Downs

It was an ordinary day at Botany Downs School and all the students were working. "Come on Rita, get your work done so we can play" I whispered. The room 15 students were writing a story about the holidays. I was finished and waiting for my friend, Rita who was really slow at writing. Suddenly we heard a huge, stomping sound. I thought I was hearing things, but the second time I knew I wasn't hearing things. I looked out the window and froze, because there outside was a huge dragon. I started to scream "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Everyone stopped and looked out the window. When they saw the dragon, they went crazy! Everyone ran outside and tried to run home, but the dragon's tail was blocking the only place to escape. Now the whole school was screaming and running. Rita, Jenna and I were hiding in a small bush. We watched as the dragon started to breathe fire, burning most of the people. Now only Rita, Gemma and I were in the school, because the dragon had swallowed the others. We watched as the dragon grabbed room 15 and crashed it into pieces. I rolled over in my bed, huh bed? Why am I in my bed? It wasn't a dream was it? I looked around me. I was in my bed, Rita and Jenna were beside me. I remembered Rita and Jenna were having a sleepover and we played 'The Dragon'.

No comments:

Post a Comment