Funny Talking Animals!!!!

Tuesday 11 June 2013

The Wanted Man

I was getting chased by cops, in Spain at Boston Drive. Helicopters were surrounding me and suddenly I saw the best cop in the world at the end of the street, Jack. I had goose bumps all over my arm, sweat was in my armpits. Water was dripping all over me - there was only one thing to do - RUN!! I was being chased for robbing banks all over the country. At the start of the street there was a black thing. Suddenly I was at the start. I turned my head and there was Jack with a revolver. The black thing glowed, I decided to jump in it. Suddenly I ended up in a place with a lot of English men. "Hey, what country am I in?" "NZ". I was wondering where I was, but at least I had gotten away. I was looking for a place to stay. Suddenly I found a place. It was a black and green house. I did a weak knock on the door. A little boy came to it. He looked about 12 years old, he had brown hair and green hazel eyes. I asked if I could stay here for the night. The boy looked at me, and he looked surprised. He asked his mum and she said yes. I was thanking them so much. We had the best dinner - pizza and chips, yummy. I had cookies and cream, that is an ice cream flavour, my favourite. They had the best home. They were watching T.V, they switched it on to T.V 1 . Then it showed me running away, so I went outside and bit the power cord. Luckily the T.V flashed off. Suddenly I went to bed. In the night I heard creaking noises in the small kitchen. I leaped out of bed and there was Jack with his training agents, Bryan and Sheldon. I was frightened, so I jumped out of the tall bathroom window. I ran, jumping over fences to the top of the street. As I ran, I saw the black glowing thing again, so I leaped as high as a door. I ended up back in my home back in London, England. Meanwhile... "Where is he?" shouted Jack. He was as mad as a stampede of angry elephants. The black thing closed and I was safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment