Funny Talking Animals!!!!

Wednesday 10 April 2013

I am a Tree - looking at the world from a different perspective. EB

I am an apple tree. My branches sway and my stubby leaves toss and turn in the late summer’s breeze. The birds love sitting on me, pecking on my beautiful juicy red apples. The children also like picking my apples to munch on and make juice with. In the late afternoon the sparrows sit on my branches, They’re the gossipers. They tweet all the things that every bit of nature needs to know. In my garden you can hear the birds sing their tuneful song and it smells like oranges and lemons. If I’m lucky a rainbow parakeet will come and sit on me, pecking at the apples on my branches. I love being a tree, seeing nature start and grow to be a tree just like me. It’s a wonderful life as a tree!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment