Funny Talking Animals!!!!

Thursday 14 November 2013

A Moment in Time by EB


My heart was thudding. Butterflies were twirling and fluttering around in my stomach.
‘I have never tried a rope swing before. What would it be like?’ I thought to myself. I was at Eastern Beach and I was about to go on a rope swing that I knew nothing about. Would I fall? Would I slam into the tree trunks behind me? I didn’t know. The only way to find out was to have a go. My heart was in my throat as I pulled the swing up to the starting point. I gripped on the rope hard and hauled myself on and as soon as my left foot left the ground, I was off. This was even better than I expected! I was soaring through the air like a bird. It was so cool! My first rope swing – a dream!
E is 10 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment